Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption is a mineral complex with calcium, magnesium and zinc to strengthen the musculoskeletal system, tooth enamel health and mineralization of the body.
· Suitable for people with low stomach acidity
· 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium – proper bone mineralization
· Supports the health of bones, teeth, proper muscle and immune function
· Health of the central nervous system
Webber Naturals has combined three key minerals in one product:
These minerals are necessary for the normal functioning of muscles, including the heart muscle, for the nervous system and bone density. With increased consumption of minerals, during physical exertion, recovery after injuries, adherence to diets, age-related changes in the body, the Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption complex is an effective addition to the daily diet.
Magnesium is the main mineral responsible for energy metabolism. Magnesium regulates the level of glucose in the blood, relaxes the muscles, relieves spasms, activates the formation of proteins, regulates processes in the central nervous system and the brain (an anti-stress mineral). The need for magnesium increases during sports (excreted with sweating), following diets. Lovers of coffee drinks and tea also experience a lack of magnesium, smokers are no exception. Magnesium deficiency is a very common phenomenon. The following unpleasant consequences may occur with a lack of the mineral: convulsions, spasms, increased blood pressure, headache, sleep problems, rapid fatigue, and instability to stress.
Magnesium deficiency accelerates the processes of aging and the destruction of collagen protein, the structure of bones is gradually disturbed, which leads to the development of osteoporosis, since magnesium affects the production of vitamin D (strengthening bones). Magnesium helps regulate the movement of calcium in the body and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that promotes the influx of calcium into bone tissue.
· Calcium is a bone-strengthening mineral that works synergistically with magnesium to prevent osteoporosis. Important for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, and even during the transmission of nerve impulses, calcium is also necessary for the growth and contraction of muscles, and even the prevention of muscle spasms.
The combination of calcium and magnesium contributes to the production of energy in the cells.
· Zinc is an important mineral for the beauty and health of the skin, hair, and nails and an important mineral for metabolism and immune functions, it is part of more than 400 enzymes, participates in the synthesis of sex hormones. Zinc deficiency disrupts metabolism. Zinc contributes to the formation of leukocyte blood cells, is important for cell division and growth. Zinc, an essential mineral for protein synthesis and collagen formation, is also vital for bone formation.
Biosupplement Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption improves brain activity, work of kidneys, heart, circulatory system, muscles and nervous system. Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption reduces loss of bone tissue in case of injuries, fractures , osteoporosis, rickets, after menopause, during pregnancy.
Calcium (carbonate, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate), magnesium (oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) and zinc (gluconate) forms allow the minerals to be more easily absorbed and metabolized by the body.
Who benefits from Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption:
· For vegetarians
· To athletes
· Adolescents in the period of active growth
· For people after 40
During pregnancy and postmenopause
People who take diuretics
People who abuse coffee, alcohol and cigarettes
· With regular convulsions, people who have fragile teeth, prone to caries
· In case of fractures or diseases of the musculoskeletal system
Properties of the product Calcium Magnesium Zinc 333/167/17 mg Enhanced Absorption:
· Contributes to the formation and strengthening of bone tissue
· Prevents the risk of developing osteoporosis
· Strengthens the musculoskeletal system
· Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system
· Beneficially affects the support of the nervous system
Recommendations for use: 1-3 drops per day with food, a few hours between taking medications. The number of caplets per day is individually prescribed by the doctor.
Contraindications: individual intolerance of components, allergy to components, hyperkalemia, hypercalcemia, phenylketonuria.
Combination with other supplements: B vitamins, vitamin D-3, polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3, vitamin C with MSM, with vitamin K-2, with silicon and phosphorus.
Ingredients for 1 caplet:
Number of drops in the package: 200
Calcium (carbonate, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) 333 mg
Magnesium (oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) 167 mg
Zinc (gluconate) 17 mg
Nonmedicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Coating (Carbohydrate Resin, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Carnauba Wax), Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate (lubricant).